15 Songs on Drinking that You’ll Replay All Day
We don’t know about you, but live music makes us thirsty. Whether it’s pounding of the bass guitar blaring from stage speakers or soft acoustic sound of a female vocalist (which can inspire a glass of sauvignon blanc), drinking and music do not always–but often do–go together for us most people.
The trend of relating music with drinking is not too new. But certainly introduction of it to the pub and disco culture of India is fresh enough. Now a movie without any dedicated song to booze would just seem too strange to the audience. Take Yo Yo Honey Singh for the example; his 9 out of 10 songs just revolve around vodka, whiskey, rum and what not. As annoying as it may get at times, when you’re in the club, these songs are the perfect ingredient to an amazing night.
We have prepared a list of not just any music, but the Top 15 drinking Bollywood songs of ALL TIME
- Dum Maaro Dum: Hare Krishna Hare Ram
- Mujhe Duniyawalon Sharaabi Na Samjho: Leader
- Jai Jai Shiv Shankar: Aap Ki Kasam
- Chalak Chalak: Devdas
- Main Taali Ho Gayi: Ugly aur Pagli
- Zara Sa Zoom Loo Main: DDLJ
- Meet Jaye Gum: Dum Maro Dum
- Chaar Botal Vodka: Ragini MMS 2
- Daaru Desi: Cocktail
- Humka Peeni Hain: Dabangg
- Main Sharabi: Cocktail
- Johnny Johnny: It’s Entertainment
- Main Alcoholic Hoon: The Shaukeens
- Mainu Sharabhi: Happy New Year
- Thodi Si Jo Pee Li Hai: Namak Halaal
While not every song would be perfect for an ideal loud night on the dance floor but nonetheless, these songs are unforgettable and people love them. Indian culture is truly vibrant and adaptable, 10 years ago not many would have expected introduction of neo artists coming up with hits after hits. We hope these songs will find their way to your playlist if they aren’t there already.